AIM
WarpSire

L and Raito's night L and Raito's night

Five Stars!

This was great! I can't wait to email this to my friends so I can get their angry emails. Oh joy!

I hope you liked it D@yv!

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

Nice

Overall great, I thought the giant monty python cats in the background were a nice touch. It adds nicely to the whole craziness of the flash. 6( '.')b 6( '.')b two kirby thumbs up

is this fair? is this fair?

Yum yum yum

Mmmmh, that reminds me I have a big juicy steak I was going to eat today, and this reminded me to go and cook it. Thanks dude!

Seven Skies II (Part 1) Seven Skies II (Part 1)

Very Good

Very nice style and genre, cyber pirates, I love it! You've really got something here.

G.W. Bush flip flopper G.W. Bush flip flopper

So much idiocy it makes my eyes water

The people that wrote the other reviews must all "educate" themselves by only listening to whatever spin agrees with their ideals rather than searching out the truth. Truely neither of the candidates is perfect, the author is simply pointing out a trait of the incumbent that many people see. As much as I would like to enlighten your dank mental conditions and try to show the merits of independent thinking I feel that I would just be wasting my time. Have a nice life and please stay away from me, I can't stand willingly ignorant people.

Teach Me Teach Me

that last person licks ass

Good, I'm glad, this was wonderful. This made my day. I laughed and laughed and laughed. This movie makes my day, I LOVE it.

Miracle Explosion-Ep#04 Miracle Explosion-Ep#04

Going Strong

I remember seeing the first and second one a long time ago, and I remember saying wow I hope he makes some more of these. Well here they are I'm glad to say that it worth the load time. Oh wait I've got broadband, there is no load time, duh. MX has this wonderful otherworldliness to it that is nice and original, watching this makes me want to draw my own little story into graphic novel goodness.

Enter Strawberry Clock Enter Strawberry Clock

transformers good

the more people hate clock crew, the more I seem to like them sure the quality sucks, but who cares about that its all in the stttyyyyllle, and clock crews got plenty of that I'll go vote 5

Harry Potter/DBZ 2 Harry Potter/DBZ 2

Super flash number one!

Well as if one needed anymore proof that Image Nation is a pillar of high quality, insainly funny and original flash work. This is surely it, looking forward to the next one!

ImageNation responds:

Thanks glad you liked it if you want to see a tralior we have one up on our website for part three it's short but it shows the opening.

Harry Potter/DBZ Harry Potter/DBZ

HA

Bravo for making the most off the wall and funny flash I've seen to date, if harry potter was really this funny I might actually think of reading it.

ImageNation responds:

NO!! DOn't read it! we don't want you blameing us for that... we actually know nothing about the little bastard:) but we sort of like are stoner creation enough to kill him by fire any how:)