AIM
WarpSire

COKEHEAD COKEHEAD

Epic and legendary game

This was the first game I ever played on this damn site, great memories from the year 2000

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

You Suck

Why do you f**king nerds make everything so G*d D*mn hard, you know there are things called playability, enjoyability, etc. Yeah its a nice looking game but that only goes so far...

Fleets Fleets

This is the best game you could think up?

This is total garbage, why the hell did you waste your time making this????

The Angry Neighbors The Angry Neighbors

Weakest of the Series

This was ok but i liked the others much better

Clock Assassin VI Clock Assassin VI

This made me laugh tee hee

This one was cute, if i was the kind of person that took personal offense to something like this i'd probably be all like "man this sucks cause I'm a pissed of guy, I hate everything" but because I'm not I even giggled a little, well mabey not but it looks good on paper doesn't it, what it doesn't, we'll who asked you anyway.

Die Trainer Die! Die Trainer Die!

Holy Shit

I do believe I've stumbled upon the perfect stress reliever, this little game is perfect in every concevable way.

Kill Bubbles (ppg) Kill Bubbles (ppg)

Good God

That had ME shaking my head. Wow that's the best, I love it. It's just one twisted act after another, I can't wait for the last one.

3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND 3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND

NIce Looking Game

Well, even though I suck at the game, it was still fun for a little while. Very nicely done.

nudity nudity

Cute little toy

Neat little toy, I liked the morphing images. Some music and sound effects would have done wonders though =:( Visually very nice however.